Packages & Rates
(All prices are in US dollars)
Hunts Packages for 2018 Season:
- Moose Hunt: Call 1-709-668-3315 or e-mail Info@A1Hunts.com for Moose Hunt package price and availability, and Combination Hunt package availability
- Combination Hunt (Stumble-on** Black Bear with Moose Hunt): $250 for license fee (additional $1,250 trophy fee when your bear is harvested)
- Black Bear Hunt (baited spring or fall): $3,950 (hunter:guide ratio 2:1) call for Black Bear Hunt package availability
- Non-hunter (package includes meals and lodging): $1,750
**Stumble-on allows the hunter to harvest a black bear while hunting moose. It is not a bear hunt of its own and is not a baited hunt.
Hunt Dates for 2018 and 2019:
2018 Moose Hunting Days (inclusive)
2019 Moose Hunting Days (Inclusive)
2018 Black Bear Hunting Days (Inclusive)
2019 Black Bear Hunting Days (Inclusive)
"High end outfitter" Robert B.
Hunt Packages Include:
- 5-day hunt (Monday through Friday)
- Government Hunt License fees
- Accommodations (2 people per room)
- All meals included while at the lodge and hunting sites
- Hunter:Guide ratio of 1:1 for moose; 2:1 for baited bear
- Passenger-van transportation to/from Deer Lake Regional Airport or Gander International Airport
- Wilderness transportation pertaining to the hunt: pick-ups/boats/motors/ATV’s/ARGO's, etc.
- Cleaning and care of the meat and trophy with chilled storage on site
“The staff and the scenery- great stuff! Thanks.” Danny L.
Hunt Packages Do Not Include:
- 15% Goverment Taxes on Hunt Package
- Gratuities (hunter's discretion)
- Hunting equipment, firearms and ammunition (we can provide upon request and with 3-month advance notice)
- Arrangement and costs for travel and hotels (we can provide advice and assistance)
- We will transport the meat and trophy at no cost to you to the butcher and taxidermist. The cost of all processing and shipping after processing are the responsibility of the hunter
- For details on shipping of frozen meat and trophy, you may contact Michelle Toms at 1-709-651-4427, who represents independent shippers (we can provide advice and assistance)
“Experience with the people and the land. Everything was great. Staff very attentive.” John N.
Our deposit requirement from you due at time of booking is
- $2,000 for your Moose Hunt package,
- plus $250 license fee for Combination Hunt package,
- plus $500 for Non-hunter, and
- plus 30% of your Bear Hunt package cost, including taxes,
payable through credit card, PayPal or by check. The remaining balance to be paid at least 60 days prior to start of your Hunt date.
The $250 license fee for the Combination Hunt (Stumble-on** Black Bear with Moose Hunt) is to be paid at time of booking of Moose Hunt package. The remaining $1,250 trophy fee is payable only when your bear has been harvested (trophy fee includes cleaning of hide and trophy, and shipping to shipper).
All deposits and Hunt package balance payments are non-refundable. However, your Hunt package may be reassigned by A1Hunts, upon your request, to another individual of your choice for the original date at no extra charge or, alternatively, we will attempt to find and assign you another suitable Hunt date within the same year, depending on available space. The choice of reassignment of an Hunt package to another individual, and the exchange of any monies between the original client and the reassigned individual, are solely the responsibilities of the original client and are not in any way the responsibilities of A1Hunts Twin Lakes Inc.
"Fantastic people and good hunting" Chuck R.
Working hard for your success is not just our job, it’s our passion!!